i
***want
********endorphin
Saturday, August 18, 2007
9:42 PM
I started work today! At Corduroy Candy in Vivocity. It opened a week ago. Or something. Teehee. Go to the website.
http://www.corduroylifestyle.com/
Yup basically I greet people when they come in, offer help if needed. And we gave out balloons! But I think that's only for these two days because it's new. They sell imported sweets from the United States, Europe and South Africa. And they make their own chocolate (dark, white and milk) and fudge (different flavours). It's GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. SERIOUSLY. I'm advertising for them now, but you should REALLY go try it. And next door is the cafe, so we get meals there when we work during mealtimes. And the uniform is provided. Salary $6 per hour. I worked from 12-4pm today so I've earned $24 so far. I WANT TO WORK MORE! gah. Alicia worked from 2-8pm today and she's working tomorrow (I'm not because I told the lady I had something on, church, so she didn't schedule me in) from 2-6pm again so she's earning more AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. hahahaa okay shan't be too jealous. Oh wells. BUT IT'S SO FAR FROM MY PLACE GAH I TAKE AN HOUR PLUS TO GET THERE SOMETIMES.
Okay if you were hoping for a longer post, sorry. I can't be bothered to blog much. Sian.
<
>
-me*
TANya
seventeen years old and growing older day by day
stubborn
indecisive (very)
chocoholic
tortoise
sleep
eat
why endorphin *
chocolates contain endorphin
i want endorphin = i want chocolate
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com