i
***want
********endorphin
Friday, April 6, 2007
6:18 PM
NPSU camp is over! It was SUPER A LOT A LOT FUN. Haha. We were so sad yesterday and some of us cried when we were singing songs like "You and Me" by Lifehouse, "Graduation" by Vitamin C and so on. And later when we hugged all of the GLs (this applies only to Lancelot).
Yes, I was in Lancelot 1, called Alpha. The other sub-groups in Lancelot were Ultima, Xeno and Omega. Haha. No other groups had names for their sub-groups. The rest were just 1, 2, 3 and 4. Lancelot GLs rock! We won the Most High award. Alpha GLs were Putri, Mark and Kelvin [: The other groups in Camelot (the name of the whole camp) were Agravaine(?), Percival and Dagonet. They are the knights of the round table, in the kingdom of Camelot ruled by King Arthur. Yup.
Haha I can't be bothered to blog much now, I know I'm just jumping from one place to another. Heehee. Shall blog properly another time. Too tired. Last night I slept at 9pm, woke up at 10am today, had brunch then slept from 12-5pm. EIGHTEEN hours of sleep. Haha. Had less than a total of ten hours' sleep during my three nights at camp.
Okay that's all for now, look out for my next update!
I can't wait for FMS camp!! [: [:
<
>
-me*
TANya
seventeen years old and growing older day by day
stubborn
indecisive (very)
chocoholic
tortoise
sleep
eat
why endorphin *
chocolates contain endorphin
i want endorphin = i want chocolate
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com