Yay! I'm enrolled in Ngee Ann Polytechnic! Woohoo! Now I just need to pay my fees before I am officially ENROLLED. Haha!
I went to NP with Ben today. Looked at all the MacBooks on display (I didn't even consider the MacBook Pro, that's out of my league). The black one looks nice. Hehe. I'm eyeing that, no, I was eyeing that even before I got the catalogue in the mail (I checked it out online). Lucky Ben, he can get whichever notebook he wants because his dad doesn't mind paying for it (while I have to succumb to my mother's wishes. Lol). And he was saying that he didn't want the MacBook Pro because it looks ugly. Someone slap him please! So STUPID. Thankfully he came to his senses after talking with this third-year Film, Sound and Video (FSV) guy, Don. Don said the MacBook Pro was faster and all, a better choice if money wasn't an issue. Please lah, if I could afford the MacBook Pro I'd get that!
So, the black MacBook costs $2675.40 after GST is included. Any sponsors? Haha.
I also signed up for the Film and Media Studies' (FMS) Freshman Orientation Camp (FOC). AND the Ngee Ann Polytechnic Students' Union (NPSU) camp. Wow. So many abbreviations.
According to Don, there are no pretty girls in FSV. Only in Mass Communication (MCM). So Ben's kinda regretting now. Haha! And a lot of people in FSV leave the industry, whereas some people from MCM are doing film now. I mean, the graduates. Yup. So Ben was reconsidering the decision he made. Not that he can do anything now.
Hmm. So, I went home, ate lunch (bread and butter, really! Plus this other cake-bun thing) and went jogging! I jogged 1.6km this time, up from 1.3km the last time. Did sit-ups and stretches. I am so unfit. I need to increase my jogging distance. And upgrade from jogging to running. Hah.
Yup, that's all. To all my loyal readers, I'm sure you must be breathing a huge sigh of relief to know this is not such a short post like my past few one- or two- or three-liners. Heehee. Thanks for reading! [:
P.S. Ben, I'm joking.