i
***want
********endorphin
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
5:02 PM
YAY! I'm blogging with my MacBook! Not used to all the different keys and a few programmes are called by different names. It's hard to get used to. And the font here looks so TINY, as I'm typing. I'm in the midst of transferring songs over. Not done yet. Can't transfer my other documents now because I'm going out soon. I'm working! As a temp telemarketer, for four nights. Last night til Friday night, 1830-2130. Okay okay I'll blog another time.
P.S. I can't use MSN here! ARGH!!
P.P.S. Don't know how come there are no buttons for me to modify my blog post, except for spell check and uploading of pictures. No "align to the left", "change font size" and "change font colour" etc. Hmmmm.
<
>
-me*
TANya
seventeen years old and growing older day by day
stubborn
indecisive (very)
chocoholic
tortoise
sleep
eat
why endorphin *
chocolates contain endorphin
i want endorphin = i want chocolate
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com