I got my black 13-inch 2.0GHz MacBook today.
(Cue to scream.)
LOL.
It cost $2675.40 (inclusive of GST) and comes with free Final Cut Express HD and a brown laptop bag. Hmm. But I think I'll use one of my mum's many laptop bags instead. Because I think MANY people will be using the free bag, don't wanna confuse mine with theirs. Heh.
Oh, do you know that apple laptops don't have viruses? According to the apple guy who helped me check my laptop after I collected it, "An apple a day keeps the viruses away." Haha!
Gotta charge it for eight hours before I use it. I want to start at 11pm so I'll switch it off tomorrow morning at seven. Can't wait!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Okay I shall copy and paste the specs of the MacBook. From the apple webbie:
13-inch widescreen Display
1280 x 800 resolution
2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 2MB shared L2 cache
667MHz frontside bus
1GB memory
667MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-5300)
120GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard SuperDrive
Intel GMA 950 graphics processor with 64MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory
Built-in AirPort Extreme
Built-in Bluetooth
Built-in iSight
Apple remote control
Double-layer Super Drive
Gigabit Ethernet
USB 2.0 and FireWire 400
Optical/digital/analog audio in/out




Those are pictures I googled. Haven't taken pictures of my new toy yet. Heh. Soon.
MadTV is hilarious, especially Coach Hines and the UBS guy. Seriously. Go look for it on Youtube. [: