i
***want
********endorphin
Friday, February 2, 2007
6:06 PM
Yay, I finally went jogging today. For a short while only, but at least it's something. Okay, now it's time for Dave to honour his part of the deal. He's supposed to go to the gym to get his abs. Haha.
But, I ate snickers. So whatever energy I burned up in jogging, I gained back in eating. Lol. But at least with exercise, my metabolism rate goes up so I burn more energy even if I don't do anything. [: Need to get fit.... Staying home all day and reading or using the computer or sleeping is not exactly healthy. I'm leading a sedentary lifestyle. /:
I need a job! I haven't received a call from the company that's supposed to hire me (if they decide to). The recruitment agency has already matched me to the job but I'm still waiting for confirmation. Sigh. ]:
<
>
-me*
TANya
seventeen years old and growing older day by day
stubborn
indecisive (very)
chocoholic
tortoise
sleep
eat
why endorphin *
chocolates contain endorphin
i want endorphin = i want chocolate
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com