i
***want
********endorphin
Thursday, February 22, 2007
9:05 PM
Yay! I changed back to my old blogskin. It's more unique. But there may be some problems loading at first, so go click on my archive first then my old blogskin will load.
Guess what. Weihong got me hooked on Chariot, then I got Jiaxin and Alex to like it too! HAHAHAHAHA.
Went to watch Protege with six of my ex-classmates from primary five. It's not a bad show. But it's pretty gory, at some parts (very few lah). Haha. Then we went to Annabel's home to gamble. I lost $3.50 at blackjack then I stopped and watched. After that we played big two and i lost another $1.80. I don't like to take risks. Lol. Well, the red packet from Anna's mum covered my losses. [:
Will be watching another movie tomorrow, this time with my BCC friends. We haven't decided on a movie yet, it's been a major cause of dispute among us. Haha.
<
>
-me*
TANya
seventeen years old and growing older day by day
stubborn
indecisive (very)
chocoholic
tortoise
sleep
eat
why endorphin *
chocolates contain endorphin
i want endorphin = i want chocolate
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com