i
***want
********endorphin
Thursday, February 1, 2007
11:29 PM
Uh oh, I spent more money on 31st Jan when I met Jiaxin at Junction 8. So my total spending for Nov 2006, Dec 2006 and Jan 2007 is more than that reflected in my previous post. /: Not that anyone needs to know how much the grand total is now.
Time flies. It's Thursday already and soon (in a matter of minutes) it'll be Friday and then Saturday and then Sunday... and then it'll be next week. And results day will come. Sigh. Didn't want to bring up the dreaded topic but it's inevitable. I can't wait. And yet, I CAN. Oh wells.
Alex asked me what my job was now. I told him, "Professional time waster." He said he wants that job too. Lol. I'd gladly trade it in anytime, I feel so UNPRODUCTIVE now. What a waste of my short life. ]:
The interesting things I've done today: read Reader's Digest, ate, slept and used the computer. Oh wowee! How fun. -_-"
Okay. That's all for today. Happy living your lives, peeps.
<
>
-me*
TANya
seventeen years old and growing older day by day
stubborn
indecisive (very)
chocoholic
tortoise
sleep
eat
why endorphin *
chocolates contain endorphin
i want endorphin = i want chocolate
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com