AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.
I don't know how to change the colours of my blog!!! So all of you have to bear with these DULL colours.
I added two more songs to my blog. [: Heehee.
I also made a few changes. I realised that I forgot to edit my introduction and all, those details were last year's so they were not relevant to me anymore. Haha.
And, for the benefit of ANNABEL (and a few patient people who don't complain), i shall use the second-largest font available (because the largest font causes all the words to be cramped together). Better?
Friday 23rd Feb: I went to my ex-Chinese tuition teacher's home in the morning to visit her! Hadn't seen her in a really long while. Missed her so much. She spoke to me in Mandarin (obviously) and as usual I nodded and pretended to understand. Haha.
Then she gave me a lift to Junction 8 where I watched Epic Movie (if you haven't watched it, DON'T GO WASTE YOUR MONEY) with some of my ex-BCC (before-and-after school care centre) people, Benedict, Brooks, Cedric and Jinjun (in alphabetical order). May I add that I was watching the movie AGAINST MY WILL? Yes, thank you. I wasted EIGHT BUCKS on a movie I didn't even want to watch. -_-" I was OUTNUMBERED!! Argh. It was pretty DUUUUUUUUUUUMB.
Then Jinjun went back to Anderson Sec and the rest of us went all the way to City Hall for Ben to get Royston's Shorts from Gramophone but they were out of stock, so we had to go to Paragon (the City Hall Gramophone person reserved it for him) to get them. Then we went to Takashimaya to eat (spent ages trying to decide where to eat before we finally went to the Food Hall).
Then we went to the MRT station and got a bit drenched.
I took the train all the way to Jurong East, where LICK cell was supposed to have a timeout but it was only Jessie, Yanling, Amaris, Adriel and me. We went bowling. Now, I usually end up bowling into the "drain" eighty percent of the time but after Adriel taught me, I actually scored TWO strikes!!!!! That was my first game, I managed 53 pinfalls or something. For my second game, I deproved and managed only 45. Okay, I can't remember the exact figures. Then we went to Jessie's place and watched the rest of Girl, Interrupted on TV.
Took bus 52 home, reached about 11pm+.
Saturday 24th Feb: Went to my mum's boss's home for lo hei. Then went to Anna's place. Watched Prestige on DVD. OHMYGOSH. It's really NICE (sorry, can't think of another word to describe it).
Sunday 25th Feb: Went to church. We combined the toddlers' class with the preschool one class. So basically I just sat there reading The New Paper. Because there were oh-so-many helpers, I felt redundant. Okay okay, so I was LAZY. And I wasn't much use when the toddlers cried anyway.
After church, I ate chicken rice for lunch and went with my mum to buy junk!! Needless to say it was all gone by Monday (kudos to me). SIGH. It runs out too fast LAH.
Monday 26th Feb: Stayed home.
Tuesday 27th Feb: Jaslyn (from BCC) and I took 52 to Ngee Ann Poly (we got on at different stops) and met Brooks. We explored the place (all of us, plus Ben and Shermin, will probably end up there. Jinjun and Cedric are going to JC), before finally going to the library (the only air-conditioned place we could find!) to wait for Ben to finish his JPSAE interview for Film, Sound and Video.
When he was FINALLY done, we decided to go to Toa
Payoh for lunch (because Jiaxin suddenly messaged me
to say she ended school early. So she wanted to meet
me) but we took 154 and ended up goodness-knows-
where. Fortunately we could take bus 8 back to Toa
Payoh Bus Interchange from the other side of the road.
Met Jiaxin, then we ate at Pastamania. Talked and suanned. HAHA. For your information, Ben+Brooks+Jas, Jiaxin said to me "your friends are nice". Haha!
The BCC people all went home then Jiaxin bought something from The Body Shop and we met Clarissa.
Took the train to City Hall and ate at The Asian Kitchen while waiting for Michelle. When Little Miss Late finally came (no offence, haha), she passed me my birthday presents from Pearlyne, Edmund and Aylmer!! YAY!!!
Edmund and Aylmer gave me some USB photo frame thingo and Pearlyne gave me a hair straightener!! [: [: [: I had been waiting for like, EVER! So exciting. Lol.
Then we talked and talked and walked and shopped (small items like hair clips only lah).
Michelle and Clarissa went for their tap class while Jiaxin and I window-shopped. Actually, she bought shorts for rock-climbing, so she shopped but I window-shopped.
Jiaxin went off first. I met Michelle and Clarissa after their class. Clarissa went to meet her friends to buy another friend's birthday gift so Michelle and I took the train home.
Wednesday 28th Feb: BAH! Don't want to talk about my morning. My EARLY morning. I shall talk about after I went back to bed and woke up again. So, I woke up AGAIN at 10am+, had my second breakfast and straightened my hair (I was BOREDDDDD)!! Ummm.
Then I used the computer til now, chatted to Amy (she's in Canada doing film!) and Chin Hao and Cedric and Timothy and Alex (played minesweepers too) and Dave and Chester and Uncle Jeremiah (haha) and SamYap.
Anyway. I also edited my blog a bit and added two more songs (as I've mentioned).
I NEED TO LEARN HTML. CODING. JAVA. WHATEVER.
ARGHHHHHHH.