i
***want
********endorphin
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
12:44 AM
Went shopping with Anna! Hahaha. She bought a top from Fox, a pair of shorts and "belt" (something like a ribbon) from Far East Plaza and lip gloss(?) from The Body Shop in Junction 8. I bought... a top from Fox. Haha. And I thought she was supposed to help me shop. /:
Anyway it was nice seeing her after so long. And i met Shihui and her sister at J8. Oh. Anna didn't want the ribbon/belt that came with her shorts so i kop-ed it! Going to use it as a bandanna. Haha. Because i was looking for hairbands/bandannas just now but they were quite expensive so I didn't buy any. Then when we were back at her place after shopping, she was taking out the translucent white ribbon/belt with black polka-dots and replacing it with her grey(ish) belt. And a lightbulb lit up over my head so I asked if she wanted it. How creative-innovative-original-ingenious I am. LOL. It's too long (obviously) so I fold it over and tie it. But that's better so it's not so translucent, so it looks nicer. [:
The reason why I am being so "punctuationally" and grammatically correct (meaning I use capital letters when I'm supposed to etc, and I spell out my words properly--I don't spell "to" as "t" here now) is because Anna said sometimes it is irritating to read all small letters. Well, I guess, "to each his own", but I agree, kind of (I was going to say "kinda"). Of course I'm not ENTIRELY grammatically correct (I start my sentences with "and","but" and"or". And so on), my English isn't that perfect, but it's good to TRY, isn't it? Heh. Good practice, even though I don't have to take General Paper. [:
Shucks, I have dark eye rings. Actually, I've had them for as long as I can remember. I "recovered" a bit after the O-levels but now they're back with a vengeance. /: Heh, it's a sign to me to go to bed soon. Guess I will talk to a few people for a bit then I will go to bed. [:
Hmm. Anna and I took quite a few pictures of ourselves yesterday (Monday). Some of them should be in her blog. She hasn't sent them to me yet because I haven't seen her online since I came on.
<
>
-me*
TANya
seventeen years old and growing older day by day
stubborn
indecisive (very)
chocoholic
tortoise
sleep
eat
why endorphin *
chocolates contain endorphin
i want endorphin = i want chocolate
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com