i
***want
********endorphin
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
1:15 AM
OH MY GOSH.
I just calculated how much I spent from November last year til January this year. So far. And it doesn't look good.
shopping (including for myself and birthday/Christmas presents etc): $586.05
meals (outside with friends): $127.80
junk food: $41.90
movies and entertainment (games at the arcade in my friend's chalet etc): $34
transport: $40
school (food and cost of lecture notes that I didn't use): $28
others: $165
It would have been more but some of my friends gave me treats to a movie, treats to food for my birthday, etc....
And the grand total is...
a whopping $1022.75!!
I never knew I was such a BIG SPENDER. The "BIG" is an understatement.
That's a rough estimate. But I must say my estimate is fairly accurate. Well, unless I forgot certain things then it'll be more than the figure here. HORROR OF HORRORS. Hmm. The biggest errors in my calculation (if any) are probably from the food calculations. The shopping calculations SHOULD all be quite accurate because I actually recorded most of them in my journal (though I've thrown away most of the receipts since).
Uh oh. I have to cut down on my spending. That's like my whole salary (almost) that I frittered away in three months. But at least I didn't spend it all in a month! Or worse, in a few weeks or even days! AND, I'm pretty much satisfied with my purchases already. I only want one thing: shorts. Haha. Well, I guess that can wait, for a while....
The worst part of all this was that I spent forty plus dollars on JUNK FOOD! If only I didn't waste that money. I could have bought my shorts with that. And, junk food is unhealthy. AND, it can make me put on unneccessary weight. Hmph.
Okay, so that wasn't the worst part. The worst is... THE SPENDING!!
Argh.
I want the Nokia N93i. It's GORGEOUS.
<
>
-me*
TANya
seventeen years old and growing older day by day
stubborn
indecisive (very)
chocoholic
tortoise
sleep
eat
why endorphin *
chocolates contain endorphin
i want endorphin = i want chocolate
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com